German Lutheran Cemetery, Monaca, PA, Beaver County, PA.Creator: Mark Grago Category: Visualscapes Publisher: Mark Grago : 04 Apr, 2016 Tags:cemetery | Mark Grago | Monaca | Monaca German-Lutheran Cemetery | CHECK IT OUT
This cemetery once belonged to St. Peter’s Church in Monaca, PA. The earliest burial entered here is 1835. The infancy members of the church were the original followers of the Harmony Society of Economy. After these German immigrants separated from The Harmonists, they relocated to Phillipsburg(now Monaca). This cemetery also serves as the final resting place for some of the earliest German immigrants of Beaver County.